De Paul Institute of Management Development (De Paul I M D) is an education institution under the De Paul Education Trust managed by the Marymatha province of Vincentian Congregation having its headquarters at Angamaly, Kerala. This Management Institution is located at SRM Road Pachalam, Kochi.
The Instituteprovides Professional Education, formal and informal to young people and Continuing Education for individuals and corporates in need of focused learning to enhance their professional skills and to engineer their success in life. In view of providing need based quality training we are conducting seminars, workshops, certificate courses, diploma courses, undergraduate and post graduate programs. Academic courses are conducted in collaboration with prestigious Universities and premier Organizations in the country and abroad. Certificates of Professional Achievement are awarded for the programs, witness that the student has successfully completed a course of study in one of our specialty programs.
The institute draws its inspiration and vision from the life and activities of St.Vincent De Paul, the patron of the institute, who was an expert in organization design and management. The institute is named after this great visionary.
Value based management training in the latest concepts, frameworks, skills and practices to make a difference in the quality of service and performance of organizations and individuals.
Administration: Apex body of Administration is De Paul Education Trust
- To produce intellectually, morally, socially and spiritually sound professionals in the service of humanity and the nation;
- Enhance knowledge and skills of personnel in corporates and organizations through continuing education programmes;
- Provide quality education through value added courses including new generation management courses thereby providing global perspective in different streams of learning;
- Molding a new generation professionals with wide-ranging knowledge and skills to face challenges in a rapidly changing world through formal and informal professional education
- Provide value based professional management training to men and women aspiring for a rewarding career
The institute is having a governing body whose chairman is the provisional of Marymatha Province of the Vincentian Congregation. And the director of the institute is the secretary of the governing body. For effective running of formal academic programs De Paul IMD has tie-up with different academic institutions in the country and abroad. This institute is bound to follow the rules and regulations set by the institutions with which it has formal agreement.
- Local Manager. Rev.Fr. Joseph Pampackal VC (Superior Vincentian House Pachalam.
- The present Director is Rev. Fr. Thomas Njarackel, VC
(a) An Advisory council consisting of senior representatives from industry, academic fields, health care and religious communities ably support the Institute.
Present Advisory Council:-
(1) Mr. Rajasekharan KB. – Former General Manager Cochin Shipyard (2) Fr. Alex Chalangady – Principal DIST Angamaly
(3) Dr. George Manalel VC (Clinical Psychologist,Director-De Paul Institute of Counseling & Clergy Affirmation Centre)
(4) Dr. CJ John (Clinical Psychiatrist and Columnist)
(5) Mr. Joseph Thomas (GM Indo – German Carbons – Edayar)
(6) Mr. Jose Philip (Former MD ,Bhageeratha Electricals and Structures)